St. Christopher Track
11/05/2017 7:52:24 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Can someone tell me about the St. Christopher indoor track...200m?...surface type?...recommend racing there? seating?
Can someone tell me about the St. Christopher indoor track...200m?...surface type?...recommend racing there? seating?
11/06/2017 11:06:45 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Real nice track, 200 meters, nice wide turns. Limited seating but has balcony for teams and athletes. Meets there are always well organized and run efficiently. Outdoor track is right next to the indoor facility for warm-ups. I think it's the best flat 200 track in the state.
Real nice track, 200 meters, nice wide turns. Limited seating but has balcony for teams and athletes. Meets there are always well organized and run efficiently. Outdoor track is right next to the indoor facility for warm-ups. I think it's the best flat 200 track in the state.
11/06/2017 11:31:52 AM
Coach
Do they have meets open to all schools, or just schools in their area/league?
Do they have meets open to all schools, or just schools in their area/league?
11/06/2017 1:41:19 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@kshirk Meets are open to all schools but invitational only for the "mini" invites. Reach out to Marshall Ware ASAP! He gets a ton of people wanting to attend his meets as they are run very well and its a superb facility. The big indoor invite also fills up quickly, enter the meet as soon as you can. - Nolan
@kshirk Meets are open to all schools but invitational only for the "mini" invites. Reach out to Marshall Ware ASAP! He gets a ton of people wanting to attend his meets as they are run very well and its a superb facility.

The big indoor invite also fills up quickly, enter the meet as soon as you can.

* Nolan
11/06/2017 1:41:38 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@runthe8 See my response below!
@runthe8 See my response below!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.