4A State Standards
02/05/2018 11:44:37 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Nolan, I believe you have the old 4A (and others?) standards posted in your article. We have been using the current standards as posted on the VHSL website and have been relying on those to be correct. Please tell me the article standards are wrong??? If not, as coaches we have really made some poor assumptions at this point in the season and kids/relays that we thought were already state qualified, are not. Please confirm this for us...thanks.
Nolan,

I believe you have the old 4A (and others?) standards posted in your article. We have been using the current standards as posted on the VHSL website and have been relying on those to be correct. Please tell me the article standards are wrong??? If not, as coaches we have really made some poor assumptions at this point in the season and kids/relays that we thought were already state qualified, are not. Please confirm this for us...thanks.
02/05/2018 11:48:25 AM
Coach
Yes I saw the same thing and hopefully the standards on the vhsl sight is what I have gone off of and made decisions about where I put athletes in events based off of.
Yes I saw the same thing and hopefully the standards on the vhsl sight is what I have gone off of and made decisions about where I put athletes in events based off of.
02/05/2018 1:44:26 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@NOVAAC Which ones are incorrect? They could have changed some during the season. Let me know if they did!
@NOVAAC Which ones are incorrect? They could have changed some during the season.

Let me know if they did!
02/05/2018 1:58:03 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@vamilesplit Yes, the VHSL website has different times up than your article. We are trying to let you know that the article is incorrect (unless you know something we don't) You need to fact check it.
@vamilesplit Yes, the VHSL website has different times up than your article. We are trying to let you know that the article is incorrect (unless you know something we don't) You need to fact check it.
02/05/2018 1:58:47 PM
Coach
Here is the link from the VHSL site. https://www.vhsl.org/indoor-track/ (Scroll down a little...it's there!) 4A's standards are almost entirely different from what was posted here on milestat. The only standard that I noticed different for the other classes was the 2A pole vault.
Here is the link from the VHSL site.
https://www.vhsl.org/indoor-track/
(Scroll down a little...it's there!)

4A's standards are almost entirely different from what was posted here on milestat. The only standard that I noticed different for the other classes was the 2A pole vault.
02/05/2018 5:06:31 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@kshirk Updated now.
@kshirk Updated now.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.