Milestat rankings
03/28/2020 2:38:16 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Nolan, Is there a way in Milestat to look at the rankings for a particular team? What I am trying to compile is a list at Hanover of say, the top 10 times in the 100m.
Nolan,
Is there a way in Milestat to look at the rankings for a particular team? What I am trying to compile is a list at Hanover of say, the top 10 times in the 100m.
03/29/2020 11:47:17 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Crytset There used to be... I think the tech team is bringing it back after they fix bugs with the new team pages... I used that feature a lot so right there with you.
@Crytset There used to be... I think the tech team is bringing it back after they fix bugs with the new team pages... I used that feature a lot so right there with you.
03/29/2020 1:35:07 PM
Coach
YESSSSSS. The new team pages could use some changing! I miss the old ones!
YESSSSSS. The new team pages could use some changing! I miss the old ones!
03/29/2020 10:18:56 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
On that same line, I'm looking at school records at Hanover. The girl's indoor 55mh record was set this year by Kayvon Bagby. The time is listed in her profile however on the school page, the record is not listed. Is this because it was a polar bear meet?
On that same line, I'm looking at school records at Hanover. The girl's indoor 55mh record was set this year by Kayvon Bagby. The time is listed in her profile however on the school page, the record is not listed. Is this because it was a polar bear meet?
03/30/2020 12:28:54 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Crytset Yes, to that. I have tried over the past few years to be better about differentiating between polar bear and indoor times. As one is very different from the other.
@Crytset Yes, to that. I have tried over the past few years to be better about differentiating between polar bear and indoor times. As one is very different from the other.
03/30/2020 12:46:56 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I just found out how to get a ranked list of times per event for one particular school.....Go to the school page, then to the Team records. From there, click on any of the events on the left. That pops open the Rankings page which is filtered by the school!!!!! From there you can select different settings from the menus and everything is sorted based on the school. Exactly what I was looking for and I found by pure accident.
I just found out how to get a ranked list of times per event for one particular school.....Go to the school page, then to the Team records. From there, click on any of the events on the left. That pops open the Rankings page which is filtered by the school!!!!! From there you can select different settings from the menus and everything is sorted based on the school. Exactly what I was looking for and I found by pure accident.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.