Limited tickets
12/05/2020 1:54:28 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I understand that there is a pandemic going on but why only 25 spectators!? That’s ridiculous! Don you know how many athletes there are competing in each event!? To only allow 25 spectators is crazy....might as well not have allowed any, that would have been more fair...especially since I didn’t even know about it until everything was sold out...to think some people traveled from other parts of the country to not even get to be there for there kids! Let’s not even get started in the price for tickets...and the poor kids being stuck outside until their event. I hope that things improve with this facility!
I understand that there is a pandemic going on but why only 25 spectators!? That's ridiculous! Don you know how many athletes there are competing in each event!? To only allow 25 spectators is crazy....might as well not have allowed any, that would have been more fair...especially since I didn't even know about it until everything was sold out...to think some people traveled from other parts of the country to not even get to be there for there kids! Let's not even get started in the price for tickets...and the poor kids being stuck outside until their event. I hope that things improve with this facility!
12/05/2020 2:51:49 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@Joerayrg I'm not sure where you are from, but I believed it was out of their control due to recent mandates by the state regarding facility capacity being limited to 250 people total. Although it is unfortunate, I think it was the only way to allow the event to continue while covering the cost of putting on the meet. I'm from the area so I knew about the limitations and didn't plan on buying a ticket. Yes I would have loved to have been in there watching my kids, but I'm just glad they got a chance to compete which they haven't been able to do since the begining of March.
@Joerayrg I'm not sure where you are from, but I believed it was out of their control due to recent mandates by the state regarding facility capacity being limited to 250 people total. Although it is unfortunate, I think it was the only way to allow the event to continue while covering the cost of putting on the meet. I'm from the area so I knew about the limitations and didn't plan on buying a ticket. Yes I would have loved to have been in there watching my kids, but I'm just glad they got a chance to compete which they haven't been able to do since the begining of March.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.