Addias Indoor Nationals location? Sports Center or Sports Complex
02/09/2021 8:45:24 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
On Milesplit it has two different locations listed. The title page says Virginia Beach Sports Center. When you read the article it says that the event is headed to the Virginia Beach Sports Complex. I book my reservation based on the meet being held at the Sport Center. Can anyone verify the location please.
On Milesplit it has two different locations listed. The title page says Virginia Beach Sports Center. When you read the article it says that the event is headed to the Virginia Beach Sports Complex. I book my reservation based on the meet being held at the Sport Center. Can anyone verify the location please.
02/10/2021 2:01:48 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Clarke1 It is definitely the Va Beach Sports Center. We will let Milesplit know the error on that. Since they are livestreaming the meet it would not be good for them to show up at wrong venue!!!
@Clarke1 It is definitely the Va Beach Sports Center. We will let Milesplit know the error on that. Since they are livestreaming the meet it would not be good for them to show up at wrong venue!!!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.