02/23/2021 11:36:06 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
When will heat sheets go on sale so we can tell our parents
When will heat sheets go on sale so we can tell our parents
02/23/2021 12:27:18 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@machinadoll1 ADIDAS INDOOR NATIONALS 2021 - Heat Sheets (2/23 12pm) [url=https://www.milesplit.com/meets/406986-adidas-indoor-nationals-2021/entries/719580]https://www.milesplit.com/meets/406986-adidas-indoor-nationals-2021/entries/719580[/url]
02/23/2021 2:12:35 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Regarding Girls High Jump-- There is only one group listed, and it says it will be seeded and split on Wednesday. How are we supposed to buy Spectator tickets for the correct event if you aren't splitting until tomorrow? Thank you.
Regarding Girls High Jump--
There is only one group listed, and it says it will be seeded and split on Wednesday. How are we supposed to buy Spectator tickets for the correct event if you aren't splitting until tomorrow?
Thank you.
02/23/2021 2:13:18 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
And not just tickets, but hotel rooms, since one event is Friday and one is Saturday?
And not just tickets, but hotel rooms, since one event is Friday and one is Saturday?
02/23/2021 2:40:57 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Re the specific heats within a session, it looks like the the assignments don't represent the times most recently available on MileSplit. My athlete is in a slower heat than she should be in. Will the heats be adjusted to reflect current best times?
Re the specific heats within a session, it looks like the the assignments don't represent the times most recently available on MileSplit. My athlete is in a slower heat than she should be in. Will the heats be adjusted to reflect current best times?
02/23/2021 4:46:57 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@tomsquires - Could it be a situation where they had to take her 1600 time and convert to a mile time? Also, there are girls in your daughter's heat that ran a 4:49 mile.....Be glad that your daughter is in the 2nd heat. My daughter is in the 3rd heat and I'm NOT happy. There is a girl in the 2nd heat that my daughter has a better time than her. Not sure how that worked. Let me know if you reached out to anyone and what their response is. Good luck!:)
@tomsquires - Could it be a situation where they had to take her 1600 time and convert to a mile time? Also, there are girls in your daughter's heat that ran a 4:49 mile.....Be glad that your daughter is in the 2nd heat. My daughter is in the 3rd heat and I'm NOT happy. There is a girl in the 2nd heat that my daughter has a better time than her. Not sure how that worked. Let me know if you reached out to anyone and what their response is. Good luck!:)
02/23/2021 5:15:35 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Yes, that includes the one mile conversion. I am not sure how the heats were determined. There is a girl in the final heat my daughter has beaten twice in the last month and we messaged to make sure the the directors were aware of her most recent time. The second heat will be fast but it would have been great to have all the fastest girls in the same heat.
Yes, that includes the one mile conversion. I am not sure how the heats were determined. There is a girl in the final heat my daughter has beaten twice in the last month and we messaged to make sure the the directors were aware of her most recent time. The second heat will be fast but it would have been great to have all the fastest girls in the same heat.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.