Ridiculous ticketing system
02/23/2021 7:57:10 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
My sons event is the last event, I was one of the first to register. There will definitely be less than 10 boys who will compete in his Championship division, why cant I get a ticket at 6:30 pm. Flight, car and hotel fees are expensive. In Birmingham, the spectator tickets were not sold until the prior event cleared out, and the spectators for the next event got a chance to buy tickets.
My sons event is the last event, I was one of the first to register. There will definitely be less than 10 boys who will compete in his Championship division, why cant I get a ticket at 6:30 pm. Flight, car and hotel fees are expensive. In Birmingham, the spectator tickets were not sold until the prior event cleared out, and the spectators for the next event got a chance to buy tickets.
02/24/2021 5:02:17 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@osifofamilywelcome to Virginia where nothing makes sense. The organizers are stuck with the Governors mandate which only allows 25 spectators at a time.
@osifofamilywelcome to Virginia where nothing makes sense. The organizers are stuck with the Governors mandate which only allows 25 spectators at a time.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.