When can we enter the facility?
02/24/2021 10:43:40 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Does anyone know when the athletes and spectators can enter the facility before their session? So, if they run at 10:05, when do they show up? I know they have to have spikes checked, etc.
Does anyone know when the athletes and spectators can enter the facility before their session? So, if they run at 10:05, when do they show up? I know they have to have spikes checked, etc.
02/25/2021 11:27:57 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@weaverfam4 Check your email - I received email regarding packet pick-up & arrival at 9:48 PM EST this evening. Packet pick-up begins at 7am Friday (tomorrow morning), Saturday, & Sunday. Athletes may arrive one hour before their designated session/event & must have their bib on to gain entrance. Spectators will enter 10-15 minutes before the start of the event.
@weaverfam4 Check your email - I received email regarding packet pick-up & arrival at 9:48 PM EST this evening. Packet pick-up begins at 7am Friday (tomorrow morning), Saturday, & Sunday. Athletes may arrive one hour before their designated session/event & must have their bib on to gain entrance. Spectators will enter 10-15 minutes before the start of the event.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.