Championship Girls 60
03/01/2021 3:16:50 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Everyone in the complex saw with their own eyes that Autumn Wilson won that final. Everyone even the athletes , every time I look at the replay I am baffled how y’all gave her third place! Y’all robbed that young lady!
Everyone in the complex saw with their own eyes that Autumn Wilson won that final. Everyone even the athletes , every time I look at the replay I am baffled how y'all gave her third place!
Y'all robbed that young lady!
03/02/2021 10:37:58 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I watched the race several times as well. It was a great race with a photo finish. No offense but NO human eye could have determined who won that race. That's why its electronically timed. She'll make it a clear cut win in her next race! :)
I watched the race several times as well. It was a great race with a photo finish. No offense but NO human eye could have determined who won that race. That's why its electronically timed. She'll make it a clear cut win in her next race! :)
03/03/2021 5:36:25 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@COMMANDOE I disagree everyone sitting in the complex even the other two young ladies, plus many many more saw who the winner was. They gave the explanation that all three ran the same time then call it a 3 way tie? Listen to the young lady that they gave first place, she knew that she got 3rd. The eye sees more than you know, trust your eyes
@COMMANDOE
I disagree everyone sitting in the complex even the other two young ladies, plus many many more saw who the winner was. They gave the explanation that all three ran the same time then call it a 3 way tie? Listen to the young lady that they gave first place, she knew that she got 3rd. The eye sees more than you know, trust your eyes

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.