The Timing System
05/02/2021 2:36:58 PM
Coach
What company did the timing for the meet? Their system seemed to be off, I am curious to know how often do they calibrate their system. I know that there are things that can throw a system of by a little. I have a young lady that has not run slower than 11.88 all season. She has run a wind legal PR of 11.51. She’s run an 11.29 with a 3.2 wind, and she has run an 11.8 with a hip and groin injury, and on another occasion she has run an 11.84 into an 8 mile an hour wind, she’s a legit 11.5 sprinter, we know that as a fact, really faster than that with legit competition. Just wanted to let you know that maybe next year to have a legit timing system or calibrate the one that will be used.
What company did the timing for the meet? Their system seemed to be off, I am curious to know how often do they calibrate their system. I know that there are things that can throw a system of by a little.
I have a young lady that has not run slower than 11.88 all season. She has run a wind legal PR of 11.51. She's run an 11.29 with a 3.2 wind, and she has run an 11.8 with a hip and groin injury, and on another occasion she has run an 11.84 into an 8 mile an hour wind, she's a legit 11.5 sprinter, we know that as a fact, really faster than that with legit competition. Just wanted to let you know that maybe next year to have a legit timing system or calibrate the one that will be used.
05/03/2021 11:33:42 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@1bkhendri5 Just curious... what sort of timing system was being used.? I do see some familiar names with slower than usual times, but I just assumed that maybe the conditions weren't great.
@1bkhendri5

Just curious... what sort of timing system was being used.? I do see some familiar names with slower than usual times, but I just assumed that maybe the conditions weren't great.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.