02/25/2009 3:11:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Don't forget about Niwots Alex Paul who ran 4:26 to finish fourth in the mile
Don't forget about Niwots Alex Paul who ran 4:26 to finish fourth in the mile
02/25/2009 9:42:41 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
There are actually lots of additional people it would have been nice to have included--GinAsia Hamilton, Kelsey Williamson, and Samantha Thompson also come to mind. As you're no doubt aware, I was writing an article from results (as opposed to being there) and that gets a little stilted if you try to include a lot of people. So, I did a quick tour of the highest of the highlights. I appreciate you interest in highlighting more athletes and, under other circumstances, I probably would have done that.
There are actually lots of additional people it would have been nice to have included--GinAsia Hamilton, Kelsey Williamson, and Samantha Thompson also come to mind. As you're no doubt aware, I was writing an article from results (as opposed to being there) and that gets a little stilted if you try to include a lot of people. So, I did a quick tour of the highest of the highlights. I appreciate you interest in highlighting more athletes and, under other circumstances, I probably would have done that.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.