Starting May 23rd we will be depreciating the MileSplit discussion boards, until that time you will be unable to start new threads or post replies
Article Comment: Armory 2010 - VIDEO ARCHIVES ON DEMAND, including Eastern States
03/13/2010 3:23:22 PM
User
Why is my video turning bright green and upside-down at random?
Why is my video turning bright green and upside-down at random?
03/15/2010 1:16:22 AM
User
I am trying to watch heat 5 of the girls 4X400 but it continues to freeze. I am really not able to watch the race.
I am trying to watch heat 5 of the girls 4X400 but it continues to freeze. I am really not able to watch the race.
03/15/2010 1:51:21 AM
User
03/15/2010 1:00:16 PM
User
So, I signed up for the live feed so that my daughter could watch the boys weight throw. The only problem is that the shut the live feed off before the finals. Actually they did not show any of the weight throw and I don't see it on the NSIC archives. Guess I wasted my money. Never sign up for this again.
So, I signed up for the live feed so that my daughter could watch the boys weight throw. The only problem is that the shut the live feed off before the finals. Actually they did not show any of the weight throw and I don't see it on the NSIC archives. Guess I wasted my money. Never sign up for this again.
03/15/2010 1:19:38 PM
User
Did find video of boys weight.
Did find video of boys weight.
03/15/2010 10:53:22 PM
User
why can't i watch boys 1mile final when I scroll on to it on 2nd day of BIG East meet
why can't i watch boys 1mile final when I scroll on to it on 2nd day of BIG East meet
03/15/2010 10:55:30 PM
User
03/19/2010 4:34:41 PM
User
This website is a typical NYC Sham. I've e-mailed the webmaster, Tim Fulton, about the terrible video quality of these on-demand videos. You know what his answer has been. He doesn't acknowledge my e-mail. I paid for an annual subscription. I want a rebate between the weekend rate $5} and the annual rate $35}, which I feel is fair. To think that some parents entrust their children with this man, who is a teacher and track coach. He sets a fine example for them to follow!!
This website is a typical NYC Sham. I've e-mailed the webmaster, Tim Fulton, about the terrible video quality of these on-demand videos. You know what his answer has been. He doesn't acknowledge my e-mail. I paid for an annual subscription. I want a rebate between the weekend rate $5 and the annual rate $35, which I feel is fair. To think that some parents entrust their children with this man, who is a teacher and track coach. He sets a fine example for them to follow!!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.