Due to current restrictions this meet is by invitation only.
COVID Procedures (Determined by FHSAA Board and Facilities. Further details provided upon request.)
- Each team responsible to screen their athletes, coaches and volunteer personnel prior to arrival
- Everyone Mask/Social Distance (exception - athletes exercising or competing)
- Spectators (bring lawn chairs) - Spread out all along the outside of track
Registration and Online Payment Deadline: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 10:00pm
Entry restrictions: Each athlete is allowed to compete in 4 total events, and due to size restricions, each team is only allowed 4 athletes per event and 2 relays per event.
We will feature 2 divisions - a middle school and a high school division.
Entry fee: $160.00 per team (this price includes both middle and high school, male and female).Payment is due at the time of registration and is ONLINE only via www.fhs-aa.org. Navigate to Online Store, select FHSAA 2021 Track Meet and follow instructions.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
8:30 AM Coaches Meeting
9:00 AM Field Events (Discus and Long Jump) Open
9:30 AM Running Events Begin
10:30 AM Shot Put Opens
300M HURDLES (ADDED)
- 400 meter, six lane rubberized track. Discus cage, throwing circle and long jump pit. Spikes are allowed.
- Restrooms are available.
- Each team is responsible for bringing their own starting blocks, relay batons, and water containers.
- Volunteers: Each team may be asked to provide volunteers. If needed, volunteers will be assigned jobs at the Coaches Meeting. However, if you have experience in a certain area, please let the Meet Director(s) know prior to the meet.
Results and fully automatic timing provided by Blue Ridge Timing.
Announcer will instruct athletes when to visit the Clerk of the Course to receive hip numbers.
Team scoring: Top six. 1st place (10), 2nd (8), 3rd (6), 4th (4), 5th (2), 6th (1)
- The FHS staff, parents, and athletes would like to thank you for participating! Please contact us with any questions. We appreciate your helpful feedback before and after this event.