It's official, the state meet being held at the nicest facility and fastest track is not the high school championships but middle school states to be ran at UVA on May 23rd. These championships join the XC championships as the first middle school state championships in VA history.
Here is all the info you need to know
- When: Saturday May 23rd
- Where: Lannigan Field on the University of Virgina's campus
- How To Enter: Either have your middle school coach enter on MileStat.com or have your parent/coach enter athletes unattached by claiming their athlete. More information can be found on the meet page.
- Where To Enter: Only on MileStat.com, Click the link here!
- Who Can Enter: Anyone in their school's middle school, since this is an open meet athletes are allowed to compete for clubs if their middle school does not have a school sponsored team. Athletes however must compete with their middle school teammates on relays, there are no all-star relays allowed. Each event is accepting a certain amount of athletes, check out the meet page to see. If an event says it is accepting 100 athletes that means the top 100 ranked athletes will be accepted. It is unlikely that all of the events will fill up.
- Timing: Blue Ridge Timing is providing LIVE results and scores of the event. They will have live scoreboards and clocks as well.
- Meet Schedule: Check the full estimated time schedule on the meet page!