Real Deal High School Classic 2015
04/24/2015 1:27:33 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
455 entries in 200m?
455 entries in 200m?
04/24/2015 7:04:13 PM
User
If this is true...what a mess that is going to be. Figure 2-3 minutes at the very least for a single heat, 20 heats per hour. Roughly 59 heats, at the very least you will have 3 hours of 200 meter heats! That would be enough for me to pull my team out of the meet....meet director needed to have put a cap on entries.......
If this is true...what a mess that is going to be. Figure 2-3 minutes at the very least for a single heat, 20 heats per hour. Roughly 59 heats, at the very least you will have 3 hours of 200 meter heats! That would be enough for me to pull my team out of the meet....meet director needed to have put a cap on entries.......
04/25/2015 8:50:53 PM
User
Were some of the events cancelled due to rain? I don't see results for boys 800, boys 3200, or any 200m and 4x400.
Were some of the events cancelled due to rain? I don't see results for boys 800, boys 3200, or any 200m and 4x400.
04/26/2015 12:24:36 AM
User
@DrefromVA Ha...I bet no one saw that happening! Unlimited entries are always a recipe for disaster. Weekend meets are for varsity athletes, weekday meets are for everyone else.
@DrefromVA Ha...I bet no one saw that happening! Unlimited entries are always a recipe for disaster. Weekend meets are for varsity athletes, weekday meets are for everyone else.
04/26/2015 9:56:05 AM
User
Sometimes we speak with-out having the facts,the meet was cancelled because of the weather causing our electronics to malfuction .
Sometimes we speak with-out having the facts,the meet was cancelled because of the weather causing our electronics to malfuction .
04/26/2015 5:15:34 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
After speaking with the meet director, I found out my facts were wrong with the meet. I had some incorrect information that was delivered to me and I apologize for my improper comment. I was told that the meet was canceled due to the number or reseeds and the inclement weather. I have recently found out it was due to an electronic malfunction and the weather and coaches were removing teams. I was wrong, but please don't get it wrong, the meet was great. For being a small team to be there it gave my kids opportunities. Sometimes it happens like that. I can relate what happened and they did a great job. Hope that clears up a few issues.
After speaking with the meet director, I found out my facts were wrong with the meet. I had some incorrect information that was delivered to me and I apologize for my improper comment. I was told that the meet was canceled due to the number or reseeds and the inclement weather. I have recently found out it was due to an electronic malfunction and the weather and coaches were removing teams.

I was wrong, but please don't get it wrong, the meet was great. For being a small team to be there it gave my kids opportunities. Sometimes it happens like that. I can relate what happened and they did a great job.

Hope that clears up a few issues.
04/26/2015 6:27:01 PM
User
@coach2all Yeah, I didn't have all of the "facts" when making my comment. So, you had issues with the rain and timing equipment? What about all of the other meets that were run in the rain today? What happens when you are hosting the state meet and it rains all weekend?
@coach2all Yeah, I didn't have all of the "facts" when making my comment. So, you had issues with the rain and timing equipment? What about all of the other meets that were run in the rain today? What happens when you are hosting the state meet and it rains all weekend?
05/01/2015 10:42:23 AM
User
They were trying to reseed the 200s because so many teams left and their computers stopped working. If that hadn't have happened,the probably would have ran the rest of the meet.
They were trying to reseed the 200s because so many teams left and their computers stopped working. If that hadn't have happened,the probably would have ran the rest of the meet.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.