USATF Certified Coaches
01/07/2021 4:42:58 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
When will we receive the email/link for early registration for coaches passes?
When will we receive the email/link for early registration for coaches passes?
01/10/2021 12:00:03 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
There is a note in instructions that mentions that USATF certified coaches would receive an early link to purchase tickets. When will this be available?
There is a note in instructions that mentions that USATF certified coaches would receive an early link to purchase tickets. When will this be available?
01/10/2021 5:02:58 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@Coachwise Has anyone received the link for Coach's tickets yet?
@Coachwise

Has anyone received the link for Coach's tickets yet?
01/10/2021 6:11:52 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Edrummond2000 nope.
@Edrummond2000 nope.
01/10/2021 7:32:16 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@cawitt I agree, very disappointing. Not to mention one of the links was labeled incorrectly, Section 13: Girls 300m. After entering in the password, the event stated "Tickets Currently Not Available". So a purchase could not have even been placed. Then noticed the title stated "Session 13 Saturday VA Showcase Track & Field COACH Invitational Girls 300m Dash". Backed out to make sure the wrong one was not picked. Same thing appeared when clicked on it again. Didn't want to get a pass that took away from another coach that had an athlete in the Invitational Girls 300m. Decided to just purchase the pass and then correct later. Should have known the pass would be sold out on my 3rd attempt.
@cawitt

I agree, very disappointing. Not to mention one of the links was labeled incorrectly, Section 13: Girls 300m.

After entering in the password, the event stated "Tickets Currently Not Available". So a purchase could not have even been placed. Then noticed the title stated "Session 13 Saturday VA Showcase Track & Field COACH Invitational Girls 300m Dash".

Backed out to make sure the wrong one was not picked. Same thing appeared when clicked on it again. Didn't want to get a pass that took away from another coach that had an athlete in the Invitational Girls 300m.

Decided to just purchase the pass and then correct later. Should have known the pass would be sold out on my 3rd attempt.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.