Article Comment: KHSAA Class AA State Meet Preview
05/29/2008 11:12:13 AM
User
I like it, my only problem is the comment about mirrieless saving up for the 800...he is going for that state record, even if it costs him the 800 title. there wont be much holding back on his part.
I like it, my only problem is the comment about mirrieless saving up for the 800...he is going for that state record, even if it costs him the 800 title. there wont be much holding back on his part.
05/29/2008 1:05:19 PM
User
I hope he does go for the state record, but without that information, I think that he would go for the win in both. Should be interesting to see who goes with him if he pushes.
I hope he does go for the state record, but without that information, I think that he would go for the win in both. Should be interesting to see who goes with him if he pushes.
05/29/2008 2:13:46 PM
User
Actually, I'm not so sure Brian will go after the state record in the 1600. The forcast calls for Scattered Thunderstorms and moderate wind, and besides, isn't the U of L track pretty windy on the backstretch due to its proximity to the expressway.
Actually, I'm not so sure Brian will go after the state record in the 1600. The forcast calls for Scattered Thunderstorms and moderate wind, and besides, isn't the U of L track pretty windy on the backstretch due to its proximity to the expressway.
05/29/2008 9:58:19 PM
User
and i think in the 3200 tanner alexander from russell could possibly take a top 5 just because i have ran against him and i no wat he is capable of and the 5aa region times werent that great because of the heat and the terrible track conditions
and i think in the 3200 tanner alexander from russell could possibly take a top 5 just because i have ran against him and i no wat he is capable of and the 5aa region times werent that great because of the heat and the terrible track conditions

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.