Meet Director: Marquez Hall (email@example.com, 334-339-2542)
Address: North Stafford High School, 839 Garrisonville Road, Stafford, VA 22554
Parking: Bus parking information will be provided prior to the meet.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- All athletes must sign-in and answer screening questions.
- Coaches must turn-in roster to gate person once athletes have been screen for contact tracing.
- Masks must be worn at all times except for when athletes are warming-up or competing.
- Social distancing should be exercised at all times when possible.
Facility: 400 meter track, 8 lanes
1. Spikes may be worn only during competition
2. No athletes or coaches on the infield
3. Use the provided trash receptacles
4. Starting blocks are only to be used at the starting line
5. Athletes are expected to use the equipment and facility in a proper manner
6. Hip numbers need to be thrown away in trash cans, not left on the ground
7. No tents allowed in the home-side bleachers
Entries: 3 (Note: there are no regional or state standards this season)
Deadline: Wednesday, June 2 at noon
All entries must be submitted through MileStat. Please ensure all results from prior meets are listed on MileStat before submitting. Any times or distances that cannot be verified or are not from VHSL-sanctioned meets will result in a 'NT' for seeding purposes. "Club" or "Unattached" times/marks will not be accepted.
Declaration Rule: An athlete can be scratched from an event and still compete in other events they have already been registered for, but they cannot compete in a new event. For example, an athlete can be entered in the 100m, 200m, and the 4x100m relay, scratch the 200m, and still compete in the relay. However, that athlete cannot then compete in another event. If you enter an athlete in 4 running events with the intention of later scratching one, know that the athlete will be removed from the last entered event.
- No hard hair retainers are permitted for pole vault and high jump.
- Field event judges will ask if an athlete is participating in another event. Any adjustments will be made after this.
- There is a 15-minute excusal time for an athlete to check-out for another event; this time will be recorded.
- Ties for any placing in races will be broken by FAT going to the thousandths place.
8:00am - Stadium Opens
8:30am - Coaches Meeting
9:15am - Field Events Begin
10:00am - Running Events Begin
Field Events (9:15am)
Girls Long Jump, followed by Boys Long Jump*
Girls High Jump, followed by Boys High Jump
Girls Shot Put, followed by Boys Shot Put*
After conclusion of Boys Long Jump:
Girls Triple Jump, followed by Boys Triple Jump*
Boys Discus, followed by Girls Discus*
Girls Pole Vault, followed by Boys Pole Vault*
*No finals; each athlete has 4 attempts
Running Events (10:00am)
Note: start times are estimates; heats organized by slowest to fastest seeds
10:00am - Girls 4x800m Relay
10:15am - Boys 4x800m Relay
10:30am - Girls 100m Hurdles (2 Heats)
10:39am - Boys 110m Hurdles (2 Heats)
10:48am - Girls 100m (3 Heats)
10:56am - Boys 100m (3 Heats)
11:05am - Girls 1600m
11:14am - Boys 1600m (2 Heats)
11:33am - Girls 4x100m Relay
11:37am - Boys 4x100m Relay
11:41am - Girls 400m (2 Heats)
11:50am - Boys 400m (3 Heats)
12:05pm - Girls 300m Hurdles (2 Heats)
12:14pm - Boys 300m Hurdles (2 Heats)
12:23pm - Girls 800m
12:29pm - Boys 800m (2 Heats)
12:37pm - Girls 200m (3 Heats)
12:45pm - Boys 200m (3 Heats)
12:51pm - Girls 3200m
1:06pm - Boys 3200m
1:23pm - Girls 4x400m Relay
1:31pm - Boys 4x400m Relay
Meet Director: Marquez Hall, Coach, North Stafford
Starter: Dave Davis, Coach, Colgan
FAT Timing: Dan Ward Timing Systems
Check-In and Hip Numbers: North Stafford
Rules Committee: Colonial Forge, Mountain View, Stafford
Field Event Assignments
Boys Long Jump/Triple Jump: Massaponax
Girls Long Jump/Triple Jump: Riverbend
High Jump: Stafford
Pole Vault: Mountain View, North Stafford
Shot Put: Colonial Forge
Discus: Brooke Point
Note: Teams must bring enough personnel to properly and efficiently run their respective event.
Region Meet Information
Date: Wednesday, June 9 - Thursday, June 10, 2021
Location: Patriot High School
Entry Deadline: Sunday, June 6 at 5:00pm
Individual Qualifiers: Top 6 from district
Relay Qualifiers: Top 3 from district
Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Location: Harrisonburg High School
Entry Deadline: Sunday, June 6 at 8:00pm
Individual Qualifiers: Automatic
Relay Qualifiers: Automatic
- No discussions yet. Be the first!