Date and Location:
Wednesday, September 8th at Rotary Club (150 Woodland Drive, Stuart, VA, 24171)
3:30 pm to 4:45 pm Packet Pick Up
5:00 pm Boys High School Race begins
5:40 pm Girls High School Race begins
All grass/gravel, racing flats recommended over racing spikes. The course will be two loops on a 1.5 mile loop on moderately challenging terrain, with two hills. The course will be mowed and marked clearly with little flags on both sides of the running area. There will be painted arrows on every turn so no one gets confused. There will also be course monitors to direct runners if necessary. The course is an official 5K race.
All entries will be done through milestat.com.
ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE BY MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7th AT Noon
Information for registering online can be found at www.milesplit.us/pages/Online_Meet_Reg_Instructions or the directions are listed below.
1. Login or Register - You must have a user name and password for Milesplit. To get that, if you don't have one, click register in the top right gray MileSplit bar directly under the Universal Sports logo and search box.
2. Claim Your Team - If you haven't already set this up, you must be registered as a coach or team administrator to register for a meet. In order to get set up, you go to your team page, and at the top right, click Claim This Team. Choose either that you want to be a coach or team admin. Follow the instructions on that page. Apply and submit. Once you do that and are approved (usually within a few hours), you will receive a confirmation email and you'll be set to go to the next step.
3. Update Your Roster - If your team's roster is not already up to date, now is a good time to get any corrections made and add any additional athletes to it. Go to your team page, login, and you will see button that says "Team Administration" to the right of your team's name. Click that and then click roster on left hand toolbar. Enter or update your roster, adding any new athletes. To move graduated athletes to Alumni, simply add their graduation year and hit save.
4. Enter the Meet - Go to the season calendar and click on the green meet registration button of the meet you want to enter. Read and follow the instructions carefully and fill out the form completely. Once entered you'll see all of the available events/races listed out. To put your athletes into these events/races click the "Edit Entries" link by the event. On the following page, check the athletes you want in the race (putting in seed times if applicable), and click the save button at the bottom. Do this for each event/race. You will be able to change and update these entries until the entry deadline.
Timing and Results
RunRoanoke will time the meet and results will be posted at the meet and will be sent to Milestat.com.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!