MEET IS AT FULL CAPACITY. Entry requests can no longer be accepted.
1. Entries open October 10, 2021 and close on December 2, 2021 at midnight. Entry Fee: $385.00.
2. Entry Fee checks payable to the VTCA.
3. Mail to Dan Ward P.O. BOX 2 Dinwiddie, VA 23841
4. (44) athlete rosters-boys and girls combined. Can not exceed (44) total athletes.
5. (3) entries per event. For the 3200m Run (2) entries per gender ONLY.
6. Border State Sanction. VA. MD. DC. NC.
7. Refund Policy. If the meet is cancelled by the VTCA or VMI; entry fee will be refunded minus fixed expenses; awards, insurance, etc.
8. Covid-19 protocols will follow the State of Virginia and VMI guidelines. Each school must present their school division's protocol sheet and verified by the Head Coach at packet pick-up.
9. The Corps Physical Training Facility will open at 0800. Unseeded sections of 3200m Run will begin at 0830. Once the meet begins; a rolling schedule will occur. We will run sections FAST to SLOW with the exception of the 3200m Run.
10. Parking instructions and hotel information will be posted at a later date.
11. T-Shirts sales benefit the VTCA Scholarship Fund. 2020 T-Shirts sales of $3000.00 allowed for (4) scholarships.(2) per gender. T-Shirts WILL BE ON SALE!
12. Opening Heights: G-HJ: 4-06.00 B-HJ: 5-04.00 G-PV: 7-06.00 B-PV: 9-06.00
13. ALL ENTRY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL DAN WARD at email@example.com
Order of events
Created by cstanmeyer, no replies