MEET UPDATES (as of 1/30/21):
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TIME LISTED IS THE START TIME OF YOUR EVENT NOT ENTRY TIME. ATHLETES WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE BUILDING APPROXIMATELY 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO EVENT START.
EARLY PACKET PICK UP WILL BE AVAILABLE 7-8PM AT THE WILL CALL WINDOW. DAY OF MEET PACKET PICKUP WILL BEGIN AT 7AM.
ATHLETES BIBS WILL ALLOW ACCESS INTO THE BUILDING. ATHLETES ARE ONLY ALLOWED DURING THIER EVENT ONLY!!!
Great news! The eTix site is open for the purchase of more Coaches Passes as of TODAY, January 29th, 2 pm EST. Click below to purchase.
Also, were attaching the COVID-19 Waiver. Please have a signed copy for each athlete at packet pick-up.
- IMPORTANT! Please be sure to purchase tickets for the session in which your athlete will compete. Due to strict COVID-19 protocol, we are unable to make ticket changes after purchase!
- The tickets are for one session only. After the scheduled event is over, spectators, athletes, and coaches should exit immediately to allow room for the next session.
- In order to have as few empty lanes as possible COACHES PLEASE SEND SCRATCHES TO MEET DIRECTOR, VINCENT PUGH ASAP (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
- TO COMPLY WITH SAFETY REGULATIONS ONCE YOUR EVENT IS COMPLETE COACHES AND ATHLETES MUST LEAVE THE FACILITY IMMEDIATELY!!!
- Oval events will run SLOW to FAST.
- There are LIMITED Spectator tickets per session.
- Please follow us on Twitter. This is where we will be providing live updates during the meet. 757 Showdown Twitter Page
- The meet will be run in sessions in an effort to maintain crowd control centered around COVID-19 social distancing standards. There are a limited number of tickets for each session. Please see the information below regarding Spectator and Coaches Tickets.
757 Showdown Session List
14u= 8&u , 9-10, 11-12, and 13-14 age groups.
PACKET PICK UP:
Saturday, January 30, 2020 7AM - 5PM
Sunday, January 31, 2020 7AM - 3PM
Doors will open for Session 1 at 7:15am
TO COMPLY WITH SAFETY REGULATIONS ONCE YOUR EVENT IS COMPLETE COACHES AND ATHLETES MUST LEAVE THE FACILITY IMMEDIATELY!!!
Saturday, January 30th, 2021
- Session 1 (8:00am): High School Girls 60m Dash Trials
- Session 2 (8:40am): 14u Girls 60m Dash (There are no trials. This is a final on time.)//14u Girls & Boys Pole Vault
- Session 3 (9:00am): High School Boys 60m Dash Trials
- Session 4 (9:40am): 14u Boys 60m Dash Final (There are no trials. This is a final on time.)// High School Girls Triple Jump
- Session 5 (10:00am): High School Girls 2 Mile// High School Girls Pole Vault
- Session 6 (10:30am): 14u Girls & Boys 2 Mile//High School Girls & Boys 60m Dash Final (2 section each gender)// High School Boys 2 Mile// High School Girls Shot Put
- Session 7 (12:30 noon): High School Girls 400m// High School Boys High Jump// 14u Girls Shot Put// High School Boys Long Jump
- Session 8 (1:30pm):14u Girls 400m// 14u Boys Long Jump*
- Session 9 (2:15pm): High School Boys 400m// High School Boys Pole Vault
- Session 10 (3:15pm):14u Boys 400m// 14u High Jump
- Session 11 (4:15pm): Girls & Boys 4 x 800m (14u & High School)// High School Boys Shot Put
- Session 12 (4:30pm): Girls & Boys 4 x 200m (14u & High School)// 14u Boys Shot Put
- Session 13 (5:30pm):Under Armor 600m & 1000m Invitational
Sunday, January 31, 2021
- Session 16 (8:00am): High School Boys 60m Hurdle Trials// 14u Boys 60m Hurdle Final (There are no trials. This is a final on time)// 14u Girls Long Jump
- Session 17 (8:30am): High School Girls 60m Hurdle Trials//14u Girls 60m Hurdle Final (There are no trials. This is a final on time)
- Session 18 (9:15am): High School Girls 1 Mile// High School Boys Triple Jump
- Session 19 (10:00am): High School Girls Long Jump// High School Boys 1 Mile
- Session 20 (11:00am): High School Girls & Boys 60m Hurdle Final// 14u Girls & Boys 1 Mile
- Session 21 (12:15pm): High School Girls 200m
- Session 22 (1:15pm):14u Girls 200m
- Session 23 (2:15pm): High School Boys 200m
- Session 24 (3:15pm): 14u Boys 200m// High School Girls High Jump
- Session 25 (4:00pm) : Girls 800m (14u & High School)
- Session 26: (4:45pm) Boys 800m (14u & High School)// 14u Girls High Jump
- Session 27 (5:30pm): Girls & Boys 4 x400m (14u & High School)
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO:
TUESDAY, January 26th- A revised Meet Schedule will be posted based on final number of entries.
TUESDAY, January 26th- Performance list released.
TUESDAY, January 26th- Spectator tickets go on sale at 7:00 P.M. DUE TO VENUE CAPACITY REGULATIONS TICKETS ARE LIMITED AND WILL SELL OUT! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!
THURSDAY, January 28th- Coaches tickets go on sale at 7:00 P.M. DUE TO VENUE CAPACITY REGULATIONS TICKETS ARE LIMITED AND WILL SELL OUT! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!
FRIDAY, January 29th- Heat Sheets released.
FIELD EVENTS: A final has been added to Both Boys and Girls LJ, TJ, and SP for High School only! Everyone will receive 3 attempts with the top 9 moving on to a final. Age group field events will NOT have a final (four attempts total).
All heats will be run SLOW to FAST! High School Division will compete first and then Youth (Age Group) Division.
Due to the number of competitors, the High School Boys and Girls 60 meter dash will now have a TWO SECTION FINAL.
Due to number of participants, the Age group (youth) 2 mile will combine both genders.
An Elite Invitational 1000 meter and 600 meter run has been added to the Saturday schedule featuring Under Armour Pros and select High Schoolers!
The 757 Area Code has produced some of the best talent the track and field world has ever seen! Is it a coincidence, or is there really somethin in the water??? On Jan 30th & 31st come bring your skills to the Virginia Beach Sports Center and compete against the very best the US has to offer at the 757 SHOWDOWN!
THIS TRACK IS FAST and will be the host to many great meets including VHSL States, NCAA Nationals, and much more! This meet page is for entering clubs/athletes who are high school age. If you are looking to enter as an age-group athlete please use CoachO.
***IMPORTANT!!!!*** DUE TO FACILITY LIMITATIONS THIS MEET WILL FILL UP! ONCE WE REACH CAPACITY REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE!!! WE RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT WAIT TO REGISTER BECAUSE THE MEET IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!! ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES IT IS CLOSED!!!
Entry Deadline is January 25th at midnight!
Who Can Run At This Meet?
Anyone and Everyone! This meet is club sanctioned so it is open to all athletes high school age and down! No matter what state you are from you can come and compete at this awesome facility.
Important: This meet is NOT VHSL or NFHS sanctioned. If you compete in this event entered under your school or in your school uniform you risk losing eligibility for your school team this academic year.
We have secured the ABSOLUTE BEST RATES available for this meet! In order to receive these rates you must book before January 27th. Rates are first come first serve. Once the hotel block is full we cannot guarantee the reduced rate. Click below to book!
IMPORTANT SCHEDULE INFO: Athletes and spectators will be able to enter ONLY at their listed event time. After they finish competing they will then exit the building. When the final schedule is posted, that will be the time you may enter, you will run roughly 15-20 minutes after.
EXAMPLE: Girls entered in the 60 Meter Dash and their spectators can enter at 7:30am. Running will begin promptly at 8:00am and conclude at approximately 8:50am. Athletes, coaches, and spectators will then all exit. We will then repeat that entire process for the next running event at 10:00am.
All events will be run following this schedule: Girls Boys. High School, 13-14, 11-12, 9-10, 8-Under. All girls will run then all boys will run following those age-groups.
The 200 and 400 are each slated to take two hours. To stay under the 250 person limit we will be breaking the events into two sessions each. We will let you know which session you are in ahead of time. It will be something like this: Heats 1-20 are in the first session and heats 21-40 are in the second session. Each session will be able to warm-up inside.
Field Event info:
*Minimum Field Event Standards (FOR HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES ONLY)- We will measure your first attempt and after that athletes must meet minimum standards (see minimum standards below). THERE ARE NO MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR AGE GROUP ATHLETES!!!
SP- HSG:28-0, HSB: 38-0
LJ- HSG:16-0, HSB: 19-0
TJ- HSG:30-0, HSB: 38-0
HJ- HSG:4-6, HSB: 5-6 (starting heights)
PV- HSG:7-0, HSB: 9-0 (starting heights)
*LJ, TJ, SP- 3 attempts/top eight to the final (HIGH SCHOOL ONLY), 4 attempts total for YOUTH ATHLETES
Jumping Events: The venue DOES NOT not allow tape! You must use a half tennis ball for your mark!
Track Event Info:
*60m Dash and 60m Hurdles will have official 55m F.A.T. splits!!!
*We will also have official F.A.T. 1600m splits in the mile as well as 3200m splits in the 2 mile!!!
Mile/ 2 Mile Conversions:
*1600 meter times are acceptable for the mile. Please add 1.5 seconds for boys and 2 seconds for girls.
*3200 Meter times are acceptable for the two mile. Please add 4 seconds to for both genders.
Meet Schedule (UPDATED time schedule will be posted soon. Please refer to the session schedule above. We will run in the ORDER OF THE SESSIONS listed above):
Fees are $15 per individual ENTRY and $40 per relay (plus Paypal 3% processing fee). There are no limits in entries, we will be verifying all times to ensure seeding is properly done. We would prefer to have no "NT" seeds so that we can seed this entire meet and give legitimate estimated time schedules.
A reminder to coaches: This is an ENTRY fee and not a competition fee.
Meet and facility management will be following CDC and State guidelines for hosting the 2021 event. This means there will be face mask requirements and assigned spots for spectators coming to this event. This section will be updated in the late fall as more information is available for how to proceed with an indoor sporting event.
Mask requirements: All spectators and coaches will need to be wearing a mask at all times. There are absolutely no exceptions for an indoor event. This is a private event so if you choose not to wear a mask you are welcome to enjoy our event from the comforts of your own home and watch the live stream.
Athlete mask requirements: All athletes will need to keep a mask on until their section is next on the track. That means once they enter the building they will need a mask on and to keep it on until their section is the next on the track. They will not have to race with it on, but after the race will need to put it on and exit the building soon thereafter.
Capacity: We are currently limited to 250 people in the entire facility at one time. This includes athletes, spectators, coaches, officials, timers, and facility staff. On top of that limit, we are limited to JUST 25 PAYING SPECTATORS at one time. We will thus be selling online tickets first come first serve!
Saturday Tickets-Sunday Tickets
$25 - Ticket PER SESSION
$10 - Coaches' Passes PER SESSION
SESSIONS WILL BE POSTED HERE once registration closes on Monday, January 25th.
PRE-SALE TICKET INFO will also be POSTED HERE once registration closes on Monday, January 25th.
We would loveeeeeee a large crowd, but with the current environment and prevailing restrictions, we are limited on the number of spectators allowed. We realize it is unfortunate that many will not be able to get tickets but are nevertheless happy that athletes get a chance to compete. Thankfully Milesplit will be streaming the meet LIVE so check out the meet page for the live stream link!
If you need any assistance with the meet please contact our Meet Director Vincent Pugh at email@example.com or 757-284-9424.
Created by Hodgie09, 1 reply
Session # 5 High school girl 2 mile and pole vault ticket available
Created by 10209186222163447, no replies
Ticket Available - Session #9 spectator
Created by JenBell123, no replies
Created by VaughnJr8, no replies
60m h coaches tickets
Created by VaughnJr8, no replies
4x2 relay date and time?
Created by 189324148271925, 1 reply
Created by Rblizzard1, 13 replies