Stafford sophomore Hannah Lowery had nothing but open space to run on Saturday after spending her freshmen year running with the likes of now graduated Northwest Region...
The first major invitational of the 2010 cross country season will be held at the same venue where state champions will be crowned in 12 weeks for Saturday's Great...
Additional InformationINVITATIONAL INFORMATION FOR GREAT MEADOW MEETS
TRIPLE CROWN AWARD (TOP FINISHER IN ALL 3)
BOTH GREAT MEADOW INVITATIONAL�S AND OATLANDS INVITATIONAL
SEE MILESTAT FOR INFORMATION
o Great Meadow Inv. 8/28/10 Entry Deadline � Thursday 8/19/10
o Great Meadow Inv. 10/2/10 Entry Deadline � Thursday 9/23/10
Entry Limitations: TO ENSURE YOUR ENTRY- SEND IN YOUR ENTRY FEE ASAP
* Limited to 70 Teams - Due to conditions we are limited to 70 full teams. First 70 teams will be accepted. N0 FAVORS!
* 68 Total athletes: 7 in each Varsity Races, 10 in each of the JV Races � You do not have to declare
* Entries are limited to Category 1 and Category 2 Schools per the VHSL approved list (due to NFHS restrictions).
* Mountain View HS (Dave Davis), Freedom HS -- Loudoun County (Ken Wall), Loudoun County HS (Derek Farrey)
* Rappahanock Sports and Graphics (RSG)
Cost: Make checks payable to RSG � mail to Dave Davis, Mountain View HS, 2135 Mountain View Rd, Stafford, VA 22556
* $245.00 per school (per meet) , $175.00 per team (per meet), $35.00 for individuals (per meet), Lost Chip - $50.00
* This is an entry fee and not a participation fee. NO REFUNDS
* We will chip time all races. One chip (right shoe). Chip will also decide the places.
* LATE FEE OF $35.00 IF THE CHECK IS NOT RECEIVED BY THE DAY OF THE MEET
Cost increase � The increase in cost is due to Great Meadow now charging us a fee, chip timing (paying for chips not used), 20 medals in all races � plaques to the top 2 teams in the Varsity Races, and trophies to the top 2 JV Teams - also an individual champion picture for the Varsity Races.
Entries: All entries must be done on: www.runhigh.com - Click on the main menu, go to cross country information.
Place: Great Meadow � The Plains, VA
* Hill Course for both meets
* From East or West � Take I66 to Exit 31 (Route 245 � 2 miles)
* From South � Take US 17 or 29 to Warrenton � Take 17 Bypass � approximately 8 miles
Parking: DO NOT ENTER THROUGH THE MAIN GATE OR GATE 7(Gates are marked)
PARKING : ALL PARKING WILL ENTER THROUGH GATE 2
Bus Parking � may be off site if it rains (see updates on milestat)
$5.00 DONATION FOR PARKING
* Varsity Races � 7 (only) in the A race and Varsity B race
* Junior Varsity Races (Juniors & Seniors) - 10 entries max
* Junior Varsity Lower Classmen (Freshman & Sophomores) � 10 entries max
Time Schedule: Tentative
9/5/09 10/3/09 Awards � given out after every other race
9:00am Varsity A Girls Varsity A Girls Individual Medals to the top 20 per Race
9:30am Varsity A Boys Varsity A Boys Team Trophies to the Top 2 Teams
10:00am JV FR & SO Girls JV FR & SO Girls in Varsity Races, top JV & Frosh
10:35am JV FR & SO Boys JV FR & SO Boys Framed Picture to Individual Champions -varsity
11:10am JV JR & SR Girls JV JR & SR Girls Results
11:45pm JV JR & SR Boys JV JR & SR Boys will be on Milestat
12:15pm Varsity B Boys Varsity B Boys
12:45pm Varsity B Girls Varsity B Girls
* Virginia, bordering states, New York, New Jersey, and Wisconsin
Great Meadow Invitational
August 29, 2009 and October 3, 2009
Mountain View High School
2135 Mountain View Road, Stafford, va 22556
Phone: 540 658 6840 Fax: 540 658 6860
Dave Davis, Meet Director � firstname.lastname@example.org
We will attend: 8/28/10 yes____ no ____ 10/2/10 yes ____ no ____
Submit Intent Form with entry fee ASAP
School: Boys: Girls: Both:
Boys Coach: Girls Coach:
Home Phone: Home Phone:
Email Address: Email Address:
Cell Phone: Cell Phone:
School Phone: School FAX:
Pleas make checks payable to: RSG (or MVHS)
$245.00 for boys and girls team or $175.00 for only one team plus or $35.00 for individuals. Lost Chips - $50.00
Please let me know ASAP if you plan on attending.
Entry Fee is due ASAP
Mountain View High School
Attn: Dave Davis
2135 Mountain View Road
Stafford, VA 22556
- No discussion yet. Be the first!