In its fifteenth year of being run, the Southern Track Classic did not dissapoint. With great afternoon weather it seemed as though it was going to be a perfect evening but the weather did not stay that nice all evening and decided to take a turn for the worse during the 400s. Soon after it began to rain but the speed and talent of the athletes still broke through leading to eight VA #1 times, many of which rank nationally, including many in the later events.
Southern Track Classic:
- Meet Page
- Complete Results
- Photo Coverage: Mary Ann Magnant - Tom Veazey - John Herzog
- Video Coverage
Top Performances Recap
Grant Holloway (Grassfield) VA #1 38.08 300 Hurdles
Also the winner of the 110 Hurdles (14.33) and High Jump (6-10)
Grant Holloway has to be a shoe in for athlete of the meet. He cleared 6-10 in the high jump on his third attempt, and really cleared it but then left the competition to prepare for his other races. This seemed quite foolish at the time because he was a real underdog in the hurdles to Yarborough but that did not deter him. It was an extemely close race but Holloway pulled it out to win the 110 hurdle race in 14.33 with a head wind. He then came back and did it again winning the intermediate hurdles in 38.08 to take his place as VA #1 in that event.
Andrew Hunter (Loudoun Valley) VA #1 4:14.15 Mile
Andrew ran a near perfect race again, this is a very long string of great races where each of his races the past weeks have all been VA #1s going back to his season opener which was followed by Penn Relays and now Southern Track. He split 65, 64, 64, 61 to win this race from the front. He looked relaxed and faced little pressure from the field the entire race until the end where multiple runners began to push the pace but were unable to even run even with Hunter. Having run this time, and a very impressive 8:16.31 National Sophomore Record in the 3000 it will be very interesting what he runs at States and Nationals moving forward.
Hannah Christen (Lake Braddock) VA #1 4:57.51 Mile
Unlike the boys race, this race was a much more paced race and had a huge pack come through the first 400 at 77. The next lap things began to get interested where at 600m in the race began to spread out with Christen, Angermeier, and Fleming making a move to separate from the field. At roughly the half-way mark both Christen and Angermeier came through at 2:31 and kept picking up the pace. With one to go Christen began to make her move and separated slightly from Angermeier. Christen powered through and did not look back to take the title in 4:57.51 just ahead of Angermeier who also finished under 5:00 minutes.
Tyler Powell (Cosby) VA #1 59-7.75 Shot Put
Also 5th place in Discus at 155-6
Tyler Powell stepped up big when it mattered to not only win the Southern Track Classic shot put but to also put himself back onto the top of the Virginia leaderboard. He took a breif hiatus from being chased by the entire state this week after Matthew Zajac threw a then state leading mark of 59-6 last Saturday at Dogwood. Unfortunately these guys are not in the same classification and will likely not meet again unless out at New Balance Nationals. Powell is one of the top seeds however to take the title in both the 6A discus and shot.
Ricky Morgan (Forest Park) VA #1 47.87 400
Winner of the 400 and 200
Ricky did not let the rain deter him this Friday as he threw down some impressive times on a very wet and slippery track. He had to really run all the way through the line in both races and make sure he came home with the victory. He took the 400 in 47.87 and 200 in 22.28, he has run 21.50 and 46.67 before (last season) and will be an athlete to watch come the state meet. Esepcially if he and his teammate Mustaqeem Williams run because that would mean the greatest 200 field could be racing- Lyles, Williams, and Morgan.
Ellison Grove (Battlefield) VA #1 2:11.95 800
Ellison seems to be getting closer and closer back to her old form now running a state leading 2:11.95 in the 800. This is very close to her 2:10 personal best. She opened the race up in a 67 and lead nearly the entire race. She did have some company with L.C. Bird's Nichell Scott but this was all Grove's race. It should be noted that it was extremely gusty and raining during this race so this time is just that more impressive.
Mackenzie Haight (George C. Marshall) VA #1 9:19.89
This race was, just as the girls was, a very strategic race. Mackenzie bit his time to wait and make the move at the right time. He lead only for a small portion of this race percentage wise but when he lead, he really lead the race. With about three laps to go he made his move and distanced himself from the entire field. He came through two laps to go right around 7:02 and lengthed his lead to win in 9:19.89 for a full two Miles. This marked the third great distance race for the boys, and the third to produce a state leading time, if you include Holdsworth's 800 a shy off of his own state leading time.
Matthew Zajac (E.C. Glass) 189-03 Discus
Zajac was at it again throwing the disc further then anyone else in the state. He got out to 189-03 one of his final throws to win the competition. Zajac is a multiple time state champion and as of April 25, a Penn Relays Champion and all-time best discus thrower for the Commonwealth of Virginia. His mark at Penn Relays, 200-9, earned him those honors and make his future coaches at the University of Tennessee very happy of what is to come. He now have only a few more meets to extend that mark even further.
Derek Holdsworth (Lafayette) 1:50.61 800
Just off his US #2 time of 1:50.39
The boys 800 certainly did not dissapoint. Whether it was the weather or not (good pun I know) Derek did not care and left the entire field en route to his 1:50.61. Derek has seemingly found a perfect race strategy to leave all his competition behind, and his competition is fast as well. He opened in a 53, went 80 through 600 and closed with a 30 second 200. It will be interesting though to see him square off with Hagen once again but in a smaller field where neither can really get boxed. That could be the best meet of any state meet as well.
Chantel Ray (Hampton) 14.18 100m Hurdles
Chantel Ray once again showed why she is one of, if not the, best hurdlers the state has ever seen. She cruised to this 14.18 victory and the funny thing is, it is not even close to her season's best. Chantel currently sits #2 all-time in the Commonwealth of Virginia with her 13.53 run at Taco Bell. She will have some great competition at the state meet that should hopefully at least push her through the first set of hurdles. Simply put, she is unbeatable this year so far and leads the state by nearly .8 seconds in a sprint event.
Hermitage Boys Sprint Medley US #4, VA #1 3:28.45
The Hermitage boys came to do work and that is exactly what they did. They went 22,22, 50, 1:54. Devin Barnes, one of the 5A favorites at 800m was their anchor and he helped hold off a very strong Varina team that would not go away quietly. Hermitage seemed to have the better 200 legs and handed off on the lead both times but Varina's 400 runner took the lead and handed off with a slight lead over Hermitage going into the 800. Barnes however quickly took the lead and never looked back en route to running a new Virginia best this year and US #4. He spoke with MileStat afterwords and spoke about some of their team goals this year that includes making a run at a national title in this event.
Nicole Grier-Spratley (Edison) 5-8 High Jump
Nicole was the only girl on her "A" game for this large meet and let it show by being the only lady to clear 5-8. Doing so she secured herself in the record books tieing the meet record. She also maintained her positioning as second in the state but actually beat the two girls who have jumped better then her prior to this meet. This mark tied her personal best from this indoor season and is a good sign for her moving forward into championship season.
All Elite Performances
- 100 Meter Hurdles - Chantel Ray (Hampton ) 14.18; Yaa Agyepong-Wiafe (Forest Park) 14.79 SB; Deborah Allison (Lafayette) 14.97 SB; Bria Stith (Brunswick High) 15.01;India Lowe * (Atlee) 15.43; Kailah Boateng (Brooke Point) 15.61;
- 100 Meter Dash - Carolyn Brown (Phoebus) 11.99; Meshala Morton (Mountain View) 12.13; Lauren Morgan (Elizabeth Seton High School) 12.38; Shatia Hubbard*(Hopewell) 12.49 SB; Latrice Morris (Heritage (Lynchburg)) 12.49; Shalah Smiling (Brooke Point) 12.67;
- 200 Meter Dash - Lauryn Ghee (Grassfield) 25.27; Meshala Morton (Mountain View) 25.49;
- Two Mile Run - Libby Davidson (E.C. Glass) 10:51.10 SB; Adriana Hooks (Lafayette) 10:53.80 SB; Claire Ewing-Nelson (Blacksburg High School) 10:56.40 SB; Erin Saunders (Jefferson Forest) 10:57.20 SB; Amanda Swaak (James Madison) 11:03.60 SB; Megan Rebholz (Colonial Forge) 11:05.20 SB; Rachel Bloxom (Grafton High School) 11:06.70 SB; Katie Sperry * (Glen Allen High School) 11:12.00 SB; Rachel McArthur (Patriot High School) 11:13.00 SB; Leya Salis (Oakton) 11:21.30 SB; Morgan Lewis(Veritas School) 11:31.00 SB; Katt Grasberger * (Atlee) 11:32.10 SB; Daisy Banta * (Maggie Walker) 11:36.00 SB; Allie Klimkiewicz (Oakton) 11:52.60 SB;
- 300 Meter Hurdles - India Lowe * (Atlee) 44.01 SB; Alice Babashak* (Midlothian High School) 44.73 SB; Amira Aduma (Phoebus) 45.08 SB; Yaa Agyepong-Wiafe (Forest Park) 45.45; Elisa Hendriksen* (Cosby) 45.79; Chantel Ray (Hampton ) 45.79; Colleen Davidson (Chantilly) 46.98; Michelle Lipka (West Springfield) 47.51;
- 400 Meter Dash - Lauryn Ghee (Grassfield) 55.83 SB; Jewel Christian (Woodbridge) 56.68 SB; Tiffany Harris (Patrick Henry (Ashland)) 56.92; Delaney Wickman (South Lakes) 57.55 SB; Latrice Morris (Heritage (Lynchburg)) 57.74 SB; Jasmine Hill (Mount Vernon) 58.02; Kendell Wiles (Blacksburg High School) 58.14; Farrah Suber(Woodbridge) 59.87;
- 4x100 Meter Relay - Cosby 48.83; Henrico 48.99; Phoebus 49.49; Grassfield 49.84; Clover Hill 49.86; Brooke Point 49.92; Mount Vernon 49.93; Manchester High School49.97;
- 4x400 Meter Relay - Battlefield 3:54.79; Mount Vernon 3:57.48; Henrico 4:00.55; Grassfield 4:03.45; Patriot High School 4:03.88; Douglas Freeman 4:04.22; Chantilly4:05.73;
- 4x800 Meter Relay - Mills Godwin 9:23.72; Elizabeth Seton High School 9:39.09; Atlee 9:42.92; Tabb 9:57.21;
- 800 Meter Run - Ellison Grove (Battlefield) 2:11.95 SB; Nichelle Scott* (L.C. Bird) 2:14.14 SB; Alyssa Shupe (Jefferson Forest) 2:14.92 SB; Emma Call (Maggie Walker) 2:15.06 SB; Candace Jones (Patriot High School) 2:15.57 SB; Golden Kumi-Darfour (South Lakes) 2:16.03 SB; Kyla Carte (Battlefield) 2:16.08 SB; Madeleine McCarty(Kellam) 2:16.55 SB; Kathryn Mayo (Albemarle) 2:16.68 SB; Anna Wasko (Tuscarora High School (VA)) 2:19.21 SB; Casey Kendall (Oakton) 2:19.61 SB; Kami DeCarmo(E.C. Glass) 2:19.87; Taylor Brown (Liberty (Bealeton) High School) 2:20.26 SB; Taylor Omweg (Tabb) 2:21.47 SB;
- Discus - Galissia Cause (Battlefield) 135-11 SB; Denise O'Rourke* (J.R. Tucker High School) 131-3; Chandace Golden (Princess Anne High School) 127-2; Maria Muzzio(James W. Robinson) 120-11 SB; Shania Williams (Patrick Henry (Ashland)) 120-10; Sabrina Johnson (Stafford High School) 120-9; Danielle Holdren (Liberty Christian Academy) 118-5; Deanna Luchini (John S. Battle) 112-9 SB; Betsy Chilcoat * (Atlee) 112-6 SB; Dominique Johnson (Fauquier) 111-4 SB; Tiffany Quick* (Midlothian High School) 110-11; Samia McEachin* (Mills Godwin) 109-10; India Kithcart (Stafford High School) 99-6; Trevanna Berryman (E.C. Glass) 97-6;
- High Jump - Nicie Grier-spratley (Thomas Edison) 5-8 SB; Crystal Jones (Colonial Forge) 5-6; Brianna Hayes* (Matoaca High School) 5-6; Amiaya Carey (Stafford High School) 5-4; Carly Feyerabend * (Atlee) 5-4 SB; Kailah Boateng (Brooke Point) 5-2; Kaitlin Scott (ARMSTRONG) 5-2; Tamadj Fisher (Grassfield) 5-2; Julia Logan * (Clover Hill) 5-2; Michelle Lipka (West Springfield) 5-2; Madison Wells (Tuscarora High School (VA)) 5-0;
- Long Jump - Autumn Robinson (Elizabeth Seton High School) 18-7.25w SB; Jada Cunningham* (Clover Hill) 18-0.75w; Sade Hargrove * (Glen Allen High School) 17-8.75w; LaChyna Roe (Henrico) 17-4.5w; Khoi Banks (Hampton ) 17-3.75w; Tyrah Burrow (Hampton ) 17-0w; Mya Brown (William Fleming) 16-11.75w; Bria Anderson*(Mills Godwin) 16-11.75w; Desiray Bennett (Brunswick High) 16-9.25;
- One Mile Run - Hannah Christen (Lake Braddock) 4:57.51 SB; Bonnie Angermeier (Blacksburg High School) 4:58.66 SB; Jennifer Fleming (Blacksburg High School) 5:03.78 SB; Hailey Dougherty (Oakton) 5:06.09 SB; Lauren Berman (James W. Robinson) 5:06.40 SB; Carley Shannon (Bruton) 5:07.80 SB; Nicole Goff (Grafton High School) 5:10.55 SB; Teressa Gregory (Forest Park) 5:12.65 SB; Taylor Brown (Liberty (Bealeton) High School) 5:13.97 SB; Nicole Park (Ocean Lakes) 5:14.35 SB; Rachel Lewis(Kellam) 5:16.95 SB; Miriam Buscher (Warhill) 5:18.61; Julia Wood (Rappahannock County) 5:19.29 SB; Olivia Hodge (Blacksburg High School) 5:20.12 SB; Jordan Elam(Cosby) 5:20.65 SB; Nora Raher (Chantilly) 5:27.57 SB;
- Pole Vault - Kathryn Tomczak (Lafayette) 12-0; Adeline Scelzi* (Deep Run) 11-0; Shelby Garnand (Hickory High School) 11-0; Alexis Shelton (Norfolk Collegiate) 11-0;Madison Philhower (Mills Godwin) 10-0; Casey West (E.C. Glass) 9-0; Gina Henrie (Mountain View) 9-0 SB;
- Shot Put - Galissia Cause (Battlefield) 43-11; Shania Williams (Patrick Henry (Ashland)) 43-8.75; Maria Muzzio (James W. Robinson) 40-10.5 SB; Sabrina Johnson (Stafford High School) 40-0.5; Younique Morgan (Brunswick High) 39-7.5; India Kithcart (Stafford High School) 39-2.5 SB; Denise O'Rourke* (J.R. Tucker High School) 38-11.5 SB;Dominique Johnson (Fauquier) 38-7; Latasha Williams (William Fleming) 38-4.25; Chandace Golden (Princess Anne High School) 37-8.75; Victoria Wilson (Grassfield) 36-10.75; Sidra Morris* (Manchester High School) 35-8 SB; Isiuwa Oghagbon (Battlefield) 34-3.75;
- Sprint Medley Relay - Douglas Freeman 4:10.73; Thomas Edison 4:24.68; Atlee 4:27.44; Cosby 4:32.37;
- Triple Jump - Javonne Antoine (Elizabeth Seton High School) 40-2.25w; LaChyna Roe (Henrico) 39-10.5w; Jada Cunningham* (Clover Hill) 39-7w SB; Bria Stith(Brunswick High) 38-5.5w SB; Alexandria Moseley* (Cosby) 37-11.25 SB; Mya Brown (William Fleming) 37-5 SB; Alliyah Stevens (Mount Vernon) 36-9.75 SB; Amani McFadden* (Henrico) 36-3.25; Jantsen Wilson* (Henrico) 35-8.75; Crishna Hooker (Patrick Henry (Ashland)) 35-4w; Uloma Nwaolu (James W. Robinson) 35-4;
- 100 Meter Dash - Darryl Haraway (DeMatha Catholic High School) 10.83; Javonte Williams (E.C. Glass) 11.07; Dontae Mauck (John Handley) 11.28; Joseph Tay (Patriot High School) 11.36; Alec Brodeur (Brooke Point) 11.36; Jamik Alexander (Heritage (Lynchburg)) 11.38;
- 110 Meter Hurdles - Grant Holloway (Grassfield) 14.33; D'Ante Yarborough (Stone Bridge) 14.36; Charles Graham (Phoebus) 14.38 SB; DaJuan Seward (Brunswick High) 14.81 SB; Jordan Roach (Tuscarora High School (VA)) 14.85; Louis Rivers (Thomas Dale) 15.38; Micah Canaday (Lafayette) 15.53;
- 200 Meter Dash - Ricky Morgan (Forest Park) 22.28; Javonte Williams (E.C. Glass) 22.32;
- Two Mile Run - Mackenzie Haight (George C. Marshall) 9:19.89 SB; Brad Swiney (John S. Battle) 9:23.60 SB; Chris Hoyle (Gonzaga College High School) 9:24.40 SB; Peter Seufer (E.C. Glass) 9:28.91 SB; Dakota Lange (Chantilly) 9:30.45 SB; Kevin Pulliam (Gonzaga College High School) 9:34.04 SB; Zach Gentry (Albemarle) 9:34.58 SB; Luke Sharkey (James W. Robinson) 9:35.65 SB; Danny Collins (Liberty (Bealeton) High School) 9:38.10 SB; Miles Clikeman (Veritas School) 9:39.02 SB; Baron Kieffer (Tabb) 9:40.82 SB; Haben Zemichael (Battlefield) 9:42.33 SB; Matthew Calem (James Madison) 9:42.75 SB; Nathaniel Hall * (Atlee) 9:46.38 SB; Joey Abbatiello (Stafford High School) 9:47.59 SB; Ryan Hughes (Briar Woods) 9:49.78 SB; Alexander Varon* (Deep Run) 9:50.95 SB; Tommy Mulroy* (Midlothian High School) 9:53.47 SB;
- 300 Meter Hurdles - Grant Holloway (Grassfield) 38.08 SB; Kordell Williams (DeMatha Catholic High School) 38.17; DaJuan Seward (Brunswick High) 39.22; Donavin Thompson (Fauquier) 39.60; Peyton Mcclintock (Chantilly) 40.17 SB; Omary Branch (Manchester High School) 40.33 SB;
- 400 Meter Dash - Ricky Morgan (Forest Park) 47.87 SB; Xavier King Jr. (Bayside High School) 48.44 SB; Justin Hamilton (DeMatha Catholic High School) 48.85; Alex Darden (Kellam) 48.91; Darnell Pratt Jr. (DeMatha Catholic High School) 49.50; Logan Carrington (Tuscarora High School (VA)) 49.57; Michael Kokal* (Cosby) 49.99; John Gerard (Midlothian High School) 50.11 SB;
- 4x100 Meter Relay - E.C. Glass 42.11; Bayside High School 42.46; Phoebus 42.49; Amherst County 43.18; Woodbridge 43.53; Manchester High School 43.67; John Handley43.94;
- 4x400 Meter Relay - Varina 3:18.18; Fauquier 3:19.65; Henrico 3:22.87; Blacksburg High School 3:23.26; Glen Allen High School 3:23.80; Woodbridge 3:24.25; Tuscarora High School (VA) 3:25.51; Oakton 3:27.97; Christiansburg 3:28.92;
- 4x800 Meter Relay - Manchester High School 8:02.72; Woodbridge 8:05.57; Douglas Freeman 8:05.65; Lafayette 8:08.25; Tabb 8:09.02; Mills Godwin 8:09.47; Western Albemarle 8:11.75; West Potomac 8:12.36; Maggie Walker 8:14.89; Fauquier 8:14.91; Thomas Edison 8:18.77;
- 800 Meter Run - Derek Holdsworth (Lafayette) 1:50.61; Stanley Davis * (Glen Allen High School) 1:52.86 SB; Kenneth Hagen (Blacksburg High School) 1:53.26 SB;Matthew Novak* (Deep Run) 1:53.96; Tayvon Burris (Bayside High School) 1:54.92 SB; John Stoney (Oakton) 1:55.62 SB; Chase Heiner (Centreville) 1:56.38; Jacob McCoy(Blacksburg High School) 1:56.52; Christopher Short (Warhill) 1:56.52; Josh Willard * (Clover Hill) 1:56.65; Devin Barnes (Hermitage) 1:57.19; Owen Buck (West Springfield) 1:57.61; Nathan Schulte (James W. Robinson) 1:58.56;
- Discus - Matthew Zajac (E.C. Glass) 189-3; James Williams (Radford High School) 161-1; Preston Richardson* (Broadwater Academy) 160-9; Josh Sweat (Oscar Smith High School) 159-3 SB; Tyler Powell* (Cosby) 155-6; Christopher White (Oscar Smith High School) 154-9; Owen Chappell (Grassfield) 148-10; Brad Parlow* (Matoaca High School) 148-8; Killian Carey * (Cosby) 148-0; Christoper Lee (C.D. Hylton) 146-0; Garrett Weatherbee (James W. Robinson) 145-2; Austin Cannon (Atlee) 143-0; Douglas Dean (West Springfield) 141-8; Joe Cline (Brooke Point) 139-10;
- High Jump - Grant Holloway (Grassfield) 6-10 SB; Bradley Jones (Oscar Smith High School) 6-6; Ryan Shepard (East Rockingham High School) 6-6; Tyler Banks (Stone Bridge) 6-6; Cameron Holdren (Liberty Christian Academy) 6-4 SB; Will Kendall* (Midlothian High School) 6-4; Tristen Cahill (Oscar Smith High School) 6-4; Maurice Holmes (Gonzaga College High School) 6-0; Isaac Agyemang (Woodbridge) 6-0;
- Long Jump - Dontae Mauck (John Handley) 22-10.5w SB; DaJuan Seward (Brunswick High) 22-9.75w SB; Raeshawn Bishop (Louisa County High School) 22-9.5w; Wesley Shrieves (Broadwater Academy) 22-7.5w SB; Darius Banks (Denbigh) 22-6.75w; Isaac Agyemang (Woodbridge) 21-11.25; Donovan Dowling (Varina) 21-8w; Mackenzie Muldoon (Christiansburg) 21-7.5; Requan Harley (E.C. Glass) 21-0.75w;
- One Mile Run - Andrew Hunter (Loudoun Valley) 4:14.15 SB; Ryan Thomas (Albemarle) 4:15.01 SB; Louis Colson (Thomas Edison) 4:15.80 SB; Tai Dinger (St. Albans School) 4:16.89 SB; Andrew Goldman (Herndon) 4:16.99 SB; Jason Menzies (Lafayette) 4:17.37 SB; Dawson Connell (York) 4:19.19 SB; Collin Hahn* (Midlothian High School) 4:20.46 SB; Andrew Eason (Hickory High School) 4:20.83 SB; Cameron Francis (Veritas School) 4:21.21 SB; Tyler Cox-Philyaw (Millbrook) 4:24.67 SB; Alex Fleckenstein * (Maggie Walker) 4:25.13 SB; John Tolbert (James W. Robinson) 4:26.70 SB; Ryan McGorty (Chantilly) 4:27.64 SB; Trent Lancaster (Dominion) 4:30.69 SB;Michael Carter (Blacksburg High School) 4:36.79 SB;
- Pole Vault - Bryce Simpson * (Atlee) 13-6; Carlos Curevas (Amherst County) 13-6; Matt Crawford (E.C. Glass) 13-6; Aaron Cridlin (Christiansburg) 13-0; Joshua Green(Kempsville High School) 13-0 SB; Andrew Arlint (Battlefield) 12-6; Jordan Weatherwax (Lafayette) 12-0; Mike Basset (Forest Park) 12-0; Blake McLean (Douglas Freeman) 12-0;
- Shot Put - Tyler Powell* (Cosby) 59-7.75 SB; Christoper Lee (C.D. Hylton) 59-5 SB; Matthew Zajac (E.C. Glass) 55-0.5; Preston Richardson* (Broadwater Academy) 54-10.25; Austin Cannon (Atlee) 53-11; Josh Sweat (Oscar Smith High School) 53-8.75 SB; Michael Warren* (Midlothian High School) 51-1.5; Justin Howlett (Kempsville High School) 51-1; Garrett Weatherbee (James W. Robinson) 50-9.75; Jordan Fenton (Christiansburg) 50-1; Joe Cline (Brooke Point) 50-0.75; Jordan Dowrey (John Handley) 49-7;
- Sprint Medley Relay - Hermitage 3:28.45; Varina 3:32.57; Woodbridge 3:41.92; Centreville 3:42.34; Christiansburg 3:49.24;
- Triple Jump - Marcellus Fletcher (William Byrd High School) 48-1.25 SB; Raeshawn Bishop (Louisa County High School) 47-11.5w SB; Aaron Deane (E.C. Glass) 45-6w;Maurice Holmes (Gonzaga College High School) 45-1.5 SB; Raheem Smith (Thomas Jefferson (Richmond)) 45-1w SB; Anthony Spagnoletti (Liberty (Bealeton) High School) 43-2.5; Andrew Ridenour (Centreville) 42-8.25w SB; Justin Hall * (Atlee) 42-1.25w; Marcus Tarrer* (J.R. Tucker High School) 42-1 SB;
Very special thanks to our site contributors who braved the weather and provided some great coverage including: Mary Ann Magnant, Tom Veazey, John Herzog, and Sean Leyh.